Mortal Coil- Average Joe Interpretation
The Mortal Coil is the understanding that we have been given the greatest gift, the gift of life, and with this gift we have also been given the knowledge that it will be taken away from us one day due to our mortality.
We all, as conscious beings on this Earth, must come to our own terms with “The Mortal Coil”.
by Shaun Kernahan August 27, 2008
- For in that sleep of death what dreams may come
- When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
- Must give us pause: there’s the respect
- That makes calamity of so long life.
A Shaky Spear wrote that, maybe. Hope he makes his target! One thing absolutely certain. Shake the Spear offers you two choices, temporary Life or forever Death. What a dweeb!
- Roger Ebert (another shaky spear thrower) demonstrated that it is much easier to surf a wave enthusiastically than to crankily swim against it. Great writing, constant reinvention and an excitement about what comes next seem to have done the trick for him. And besides, typing your way off this mortal coil is not a bad way to go. –New York Times
Wrap up; – a man waiting for a woman and feeling depressed should consider abruptly ending his mission of discovering Eternity and Purpose. Boy, they were dopey back then. Do folksies still believe this dribble? Furthermore, if Shaky is so shaky, let us diminish his value in our thinking?
Quietus – final solution – Quiet Us
Hi! Subscribe to get access to more of this discussion with a special article related podcast and a free WordPress account:
Our 900 articles, Daily articles, Access to 15 Books, 100’s of Private Videos, 500 Podcasts, and
a VPN server access to over 20 million lost files from 2004 to now.
You will also receive an Invitation to our Private Chat Server.
Every topic concerning our life is covered and 1000s of researchers and wise sages from before agree, we need to act now. Read all of our content and join the discussions about activism and action.